Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing 16: Student 2.0 Tools:

This is great! I tried the online calculator and was impressed with the schedule it gave me. It gave several steps to follow and helps to plan the amount of time it will take to complete a research project. What a great benefit to students. I see it also sends email reminders. This is good for a project needing to be done on time and for keeping the student on track. I will recommend it to students/patrons who come in looking for information on school projects/reports.

In the library, this willl help to get to the patrons the information they are seeking. I see it being most beneficial in a school library, however because the site gives both student and teacher ideas and recomendations.

I will be giving this site information to my grandchildren and find ways to use it myself. A very cool tool!

No comments: